In line with the UK Government's roadmap to ease COVID-19 restrictions in England, the Philippine Embassy will be opening additional appointment slots for all consular services but will continue to strictly implement the following precautionary measures for the safety of both applicants and consular personnel and in response to the spread of new, more infectious COVID-19 variants:
- Applicants must wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times inside the Embassy premises.
- Applicants must check-in through the NHS COVID-19 Track and Trace app upon arrival at the Philippine Embassy.
- Applicants must observe physical distancing measures at all times.
To avoid inconvenience, applicants with confirmed applications are reminded of the following:
- Bring the complete set of documentary requirements for the service you wish to avail of. Applicants with incomplete requirements will be asked to reschedule their appointment. To review the list of requirements, please click any of the following links:
- Arrive no earlier or later than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
We continue to receive and process the following applications by post / mail: