The following testing and quarantine protocols shall apply to all passengers arriving in the Philippine starting 0001H of 08 May 2021:
- Mandatory 14-day quarantine
- All international arrivals are required to undergo a facility or hotel quarantine for up to ten (10) days upon arrival
- COVID-19 testing to be conducted on Day 7 (Day 1 is the arrival / check-in date)
- International arrivals may continue their quarantine at home or in their hotels (as the case may be) from Day 11 up to Day 14, provided the result of the RT-PCR test is NEGATIVE
The Philippine Embassy in London congratulates UK-based nurse Romalyn Ante on the shortlisting of her debut poetry collection, Antiemetic for Homesickness, for the 2021 Book Of The Year Jhalak Prize!
Romalyn migrated to the UK from the Philippines at 16 years old when her mother, an NHS nurse, brought the family to the UK.
Antiemetic for Homesickness explores migration, nursing, a sense of fracture, and healing. Published by Chatto & Windus/Penguin Random House, the book was also named Poetry Book of the Year 2020 by the Irish Times and the Poetry School. Romalyn’s book is available at several major bookstores such as Waterstones, WH Smith, Foyle and on Amazon and Kindle.
You can hear Romalyn read some of the poems from the book here:
Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 113 s.2021, foreign nationals allowed under previous IATF resolutions shall be allowed to enter the Philippines starting 1 May 2021 subject to the following conditions:
- With valid and existing visa at the time of entry, except for those qualified under Balikbayan Program under RA 6768;
- With pre-booked accommodationg for at least seven (7) nights in an accredited quarantine hotel/facility;
- Subject to COVID-19 testing at the quarantine hotel/facility on the sixth day from the date of arrival; and
- Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers at the port and date of entry.
Travel restrictions imposed under IATF Resolution No. 112 s. 2021 shall continue to be in force.
The following guidelines shall govern the entry of passengers into the Philippines:
|Allowed to enter the Philippines||
The pre-booked accommodation for at least (7) nights in a quarantine hotel accredited by the Department of Tourism (DOT) shall be presented for initial check at the immigration counters. Those who fail to present a pre-booked accommodation shall be denied entry and shall be boarded immediately on the next available flight.
Foreign nationals who were cleared for entry but subsequently found to have presented a counterfeit or fraudulent pre-booked accommodation upon validation by the DOT, or those who will violate the testing and quarantine protocols of the Department of Health, shall be subject to deportation.
|Not allowed to travel to the Philippines||The travel restriction imposed by IATF Resolution No. 112, s. 2021 for ALL travelers coming from India or those with travel history in India within the last fourteen (14) days preceding arrival in the Philippines.|
For enquiries, please email: