UPDATES ON THIS SERVICE
- Due to physical distancing measures being implemented, this service is strictly BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Applicants must bring with them a copy of the confirmed appointment (printed or digital) during their visit to the Philippine Embassy.
- Only those with confirmed appointments will be allowed inside the Embassy premises, in accordance with physical distancing measures.
- For health and safety reasons, we only accept payments via card or contactless. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- Collection of documents will only be done by post due to physical distancing measures being implemented. All applicants must submit a self-addressed, stamped, special delivery envelope with tracking number together with their documentary requirements.
- Documents that have already been notarised by a UK or Irish noraty public and apostilled by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) or the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs no longer need to be posted to the Philippine Embassy for processing as these are already recognised in the Philippines.
- Processing time is at least three (3) working days, excluding transmittal.
Processing time: Three (3) working days, excluding transmittal
Processing fee: GBP 23.00 per document
- Confirmed appointment (Book here)
- Copies of the document to be notarised (an extra copy must be included for the Embassy's file. The Embassy copy is free of charge)
- Original and photocopies, valid government-issued ID bearing the applicant's photo and signature
- Each copy of the document must have a photocopy of the valid government ID attached to the document
- Processing fee, GBP 23.00 per document, payable only by card or contactless
- Special delivery C5 envelope with stamps (available at the nearest post office)
- We will use this to post the document back to the applicant.
- Book an appointment here.
- Visit the Philippine Embassy on your confirmed appointment date and time.
- Submit all documents at the processing counter.
- Pay the processing fee at the cashier.
- Wait for your document to be posted to the address your provided on your special delivery envelope.