Step 1: Secure an appointment via https://online.vfsglobal.com/PhilippinesAppointment
Step 2: Prepare the documents for legalisation.
Special Power of Attorney click here
Affidavit click here
Affidavit of Lost Passport click here
Affidavit of late renewal of Passport click here
Affidavit of Support click here
Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel and Special Power of Attorney click here
- Please ensure that the documents are signed by the person executing the document and at least two (2) witnesses.
- If the object of the document is an asset of the absolute community or conjugal partnership of a marriage, and the action pertains to the disposition of the said asset by way of sale, mortgage, assignment, donation, or other similar action, the spouse’s conforme is required. Please submit copy of the Marriage Certificate, as supporting document.
- For documents involving a minor (e.g. Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel and Special Power of Attorney), please submit copy of the minor’s Birth Certificate, as supporting document.
Step 3: Appear in person on the date and time of your appointment.
Step 4: Present original passport or any acceptable valid identification document that bears the signature of the person executing the document. Sign the copy of the passport data page or ID.
Step 5: Submit complete documents and additional copies, if applicable, plus 1 copy of the signed passport data page or ID for each set of documents. Submit a self-addressed, stamped, and prepaid registered mailing envelope, with tracking number.
* The Embassy will retain 1 set of documents for its records.
Step 6: Pay the fee at the cashier, by card or contactless. 1 set of documents is £23.00. Additional copies will require additional payment.
- The documents will be released by the Embassy within 3-5 days from submission, excluding mailing.
- The Embassy has no photocopying services. Applicants must bring complete documents and sufficient copies.
- Forms may be downloaded from this link, http://londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-matters/forms.
- Include the contact details of the applicant (email, mobile number, landline number) in the application, for ease in coordination.
- The processor reserves the right to request additional supporting documents, if necessary and justified.