The Philippine Embassy will be serving all confirmed appointments beginning 29 March 2021.
Only those with confirmed appointments will be accommodated. Walk-in applicants are not allowed and will be advised to book an appointment.
All applicants are reminded of the following guidelines in order to facilitate a safe and speedy visit to the Philippine Embassy:
- Arrive no earlier or later than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a complete set of documentary requirements. Those with incomplete requirements will be advised to book a new appointment. Kindly click this link to review the documentary requirements for the consular service you are availing of.
- All applicants are expected to provide the required number of photocopies for their transaction.
- Only payments made by card or contactless means are accepted.
- The Philippine Embassy reserves the right to refuse entry to the following:
- Those who are not wearing a face mask over their nose and mouth*
- Those who are exhibiting flu-like sumptoms
*Those who are exempted from wearing a face mask due to medical reasons will be required to present an exemption badge.