SPECIAL CONSULAR OUTREACH
Norwich – 15 November 2014
The Embassy is pleased to announce the conduct of a Special Consular Outreach Mission in Norwich, England as follows:
Date : 15 November 2014 (Saturday)
Time : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue : Clover Hill Village Hall
Norfolk NR5 9BN
Contact Person : (For details of the Venue)
Ms. Tess Ward 07964048305
- e-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (for scheduled applicants)
- CIVIL REGISTRATION ( Reports of Birth, Marriage or Death)
- NOTARIZATION and LEGALIZATION SERVICES (Affidavits, SPAs, etc)
- NBI CLEARANCE FORM SERVICING (Fingerprinting)
- ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATIONS FOR VISA TO THE PHILIPPINES
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS and ADVISE ON PHILIPPINE LAWS
- VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS and ADVISE ON EMPLOYMENT / LABOUR-RELATED MATTERS
- HOME DEVELOPMENT MUTUAL FUND (PAG-IBIG FUND) MEMBERSHIP AND INQUIRIES
- SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM (SSS) MEMBERSHIP
Please note that families need to send one (1) Request Form only, listing the names and details of all those requiring the services.
Those who will avail of the services during the Outreach Mission are advised to check the documentary and other requirements at www.philembassy-uk.org. Applicants may likewise download application forms in advance from the same website.
Please beware of other websites purporting to be the Embassy's website.
Those who wish to receive their passports, visas or other documents by post are advised to submit a self-addressed stamped special delivery envelope with their applications.
Payments at the Outreach Mission shall be in cash or with postal money orders made out to the Philippine Embassy. Personal cheques are not accepted.
The Embassy looks forward to serving you at the Consular Outreach Mission in Norwich.