The Philippine Embassy will be serving all confirmed appointments beginning 29 March 2021.
Only those with confirmed appointments will be accommodated. Walk-in applicants are not allowed and will be advised to book an appointment.
All applicants are reminded of the following guidelines in order to facilitate a safe and speedy visit to the Philippine Embassy:
- Arrive no earlier or later than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a complete set of documentary requirements. Those with incomplete requirements will be advised to book a new appointment. Kindly click this link to review the documentary requirements for the consular service you are availing of.
- All applicants are expected to provide the required number of photocopies for their transaction.
- Only payments made by card or contactless means are accepted.
- The Philippine Embassy reserves the right to refuse entry to the following:
- Those who are not wearing a face mask over their nose and mouth*
- Those who are exhibiting flu-like sumptoms
*Those who are exempted from wearing a face mask due to medical reasons will be required to present an exemption badge.
In observance of Philippine and British holidays, the Philippine Embassy will be closed on the following dates:
|01 April 2021||Maundy Thursday||Proclamation 986 s.2020|
|02 April 2021||Good Friday||
Proclamation 986 s.2020
|05 April 2021||Easter Monday||GOV.UK|
|09 April 2021||Araw ng Kagitingan||Proclamation 986 s.2020|
In cases of death or detention of a Filipino national in the United Kingdom, please call the Embassy hotline +44 78 0279 0695.
Join the Philippine Embassy in London on a virtual tour of the Philippines' charming city of Iloilo for its first-ever Visita Iglesia in the Philippines on this episode of #Fiesta Filipinas on Saturday, 27 March 2021, 8:00 a.m. GMT. It will be livestreamed via Facebook.com/DFAPHL and on Youtube.com/DFAPHL.
Iloilo is home to one of the four baroque churches inscribed by UNESCO as National Cultural Treasure of the Philippines, the Santo Tomas de Villanueva Parish Church, also known as Miagao Church. Through the virtual Visita Iglesia, bisitas (visitors) who will join #FiestaFilipinas have the opportunity to marvel at the beautiful architecture of our churches, see the fast-developing city of Iloilo, and discover the country’s journey to nation-building and its rich heritage.
The “Fiesta Filipinas: An Online Celebration of Philippine Festivals” project is a six-part, multi-format online event series from December 2020 until May 2021, which will simulate the experience of a festival through a combination of live and pre-recorded videos and live workshops and activities. The project aims to introduce and showcase Philippine festivals, culture, and traditions to our global audience and invite them to the country when conditions are more favorable.
The project is organized by the Philippines’ Department of Foreign Affairs and its 94 Foreign Service Posts, in cooperation with the Department of Tourism and National Commission for Culture and the Arts.
See you all on Saturday!
Advisory | Temporary Restriction of Entry of Foreign Nationals into the Philippines Extended until 30 April 2021
Pursuant to the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) Resolution No. 103 s. 2021, the following revised guidelines shall take effect starting 0001H 22 March 2021 to 2359H 30 April 2021:
- All Filipino citizens (OFWs and non-OFWs) shall be allowed entry into the Philippines
- Only the following categories of foreign citizens may enter the Philippines, PROVIDED they are able to present a valid visa at the time of entry and other supporting documents indicated below:
|Category||Requirement/s and Condition/s|
|Diplomats and members of international organisations and their dependents||
|Foreign nationals involved in medical repatriation||
|Foreign national seafarers||
|Foreign national spouses and dependent children of Filipino nationals||
|Emergency, humanitarian, and other similar cases||
Existing guidelines for arriving crew member/s shall continue to be observed.
The above guidelines is enforced without prejudiced to the exercise of the mandate of the Philippine Bureau of Immigraiton in relation to all arrival and departure formalities.