TO ALL FILIPINO CITIZENS
Notice is hereby given that under Republic Act No. 9189 as amended by Republic Act No. 10590, all citizens of the Philippines abroad, who are not disqualified by law, at least eighteen (18) years of age on May 9, 2022, and who are registered overseas voters, may vote for President, Vice-President, Senators, and Party-List Representatives.
All qualified Filipino citizens who are not registered overseas voters may file their applications for registration at the nearest Embassy/Consulate or other registration centers authorized by the Commission on Elections.
Filing of applications for registration/certification shall be from December 16, 2019 to September 30, 2021.
To register, all applicants must personally appear for biometrics capturing at the Embassy of the Philippines at 6-11 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG.
Applicants are also required to submit the following basic requirements:
- Accomplished Application Form for OV Registration/Certification (OVF No. 1);
- Copy of valid Philippine passport;
In the absence of a passport, a Certification from the Department of Foreign Affairs certifying either of the following:
- That you have submitted documents that will warrant the issuance of a passport;
- That the applicant is a valid passport holder but is unable to produce it for a valid reason.
- Additional requirements (to be submitted with the basic requirements):
- Copy of Order of Approval of the application to retain or reacquire Filipino citizenship issued by the Embassy/Consulate; or
- Copy of the Identification Certificate issued by the Embassy/Consulate or the Bureau of Immigration;
- Copy of Seaman’s book.
OVF No. 1 forms may be secured at the Philippine Embassy, downloaded from the websites of the Philippine Embassy, COMELEC, or DFA, or accomplished online using the iRehistro facility of COMELEC, which can be found at www.comelec.gov.ph. Please note that applications filed through iRehistro must be printed out by the applicant.
Those who failed to vote in the past two elections must register again in case their names have been dropped from the list of active voters.