Pursuant to Section 1, COMELEC Resolution No. 10709, COMELEC-Office for Overseas Voting (COMELEC-OFOV) has been authorized to receive and process the following applications / transactions online from overseas Filipino who have existing voters' registration records with complete biometric data in the Commission's voter record database, such as the following:
- Certification as an oversea voter
- Reinstatement of names inadvertently omitted from the National Registry of Overseas Voters (NROV)
- Correction of entries in the Overseas Voter's Registration Record (OVRR), specifically on the following data fields:
- Request to withdraw the application for registration
- Request to cancell OVRR
- Reactivation of overseas voter records that were deactivated due to causes listed Section 14 of the Overseas Voting Act of 2013
- Updating of mailing or postal addresses and other contact information of registered Overseas voters
- Transfer of registration records between different Posts or Countries
- Transfers of registration records from overseas / Post to a Philippine city / municipality, but only insofar as the cancellation of the overseas voters' names from the Certified List of Overseas Voters (CLOV) and the removal of their overseas voter's registration from the Book of Voters are concerned
- Applications for issuance of certified true copy of Overseas Voters' Registration Record, and other OFOV-related activities
Interested registrants / applicants can file their requests through any of the following;
- By using the iRehistro System on the COMELEC Website through this link.
- By Facebook Messenger through this link.
Applications requiring the live capture of the voters' biometric data such as their photographs, signatures, and fingerprints, are not covered by the aforementioned Resolution.
The public is reminded that the deadline for overseas voter registration is 30 September 2021.