To view the latest travel advisory, please click this link.
To review the latest arrival / quarantine protocols, please click this link.
The Philippine Bureau of Immigration and the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging and Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) currently impose travel restrictions as part of the Philippine Government's risk mitigation measures against the spread of COVID-19. Thus, travel to the Philippines is subject to certain entry requirements.
What is the COVID-19 situation in the Philippines?
- Updates on the COVID-19 situation in the Philippines can be viewed through this link.
Who can enter the Philippines?
- Philippine citizens
- Certain categories of Foreign nationals may enter the Philippines subject to conditions enforced by the Philippine Bureau of Immigration. For more information, please click this link.
What are the arrival procedures for inbound passengers to the Philippines?
- Please click this link for the latest arrival / quarantine protocol.
What documents are considered as proof of Philippine citizenship?
- Valid Philippine passport
- RA 9225 Documents (Oath of Allegiance, Order of Approval, Identification Certificate)
- Although the Philippine Bureau of Immigration considers one's RA 9225 documents as proof of Philippine citizenship pursuant to SMB-2014-045, it is advisable to consult first with one's chosen airline if the said documents are sufficient in order to board the flight.
What forms need to be completed before travelling to the Philippines?
Are passengers required to present a COVID-19 RT-PCR negative-test certification to their chosen airline before their flight?
- It depends on the requirements of one's chosen airline. It is recommended that travelers directly consult their airlines regarding this to avoid any inconveniences.
Which hotels are accredited quarantine facilities?
- Click this link and proceed to the section on Accommodation Establishments with Certificate of Authority to Operate During the Community Quarantine.
What are the quarantine requirements upon arrival in the Philippines?