Step 1: Prepare the documents for passport extension/re-extension.
- Original unexpired passport
- Copy of passport data page
- Passport extension form click here , if applicable
- Passport re-extension form click here , if applicable
- Copy of passport page bearing the first extension, if applicable
Step 2: Submit the documents, by mail, to the Consular Section (Attention: Passport Extension Section), Philippine Embassy, 6 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG. Include a postal money order (UK residents) or bank draft (Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey, and Jersey residents) in the amount of £23.00, payable to the Philippine Embassy London. Include a self-addressed, stamped, and prepaid registered mailing envelope, with tracking number.
- The extended passport will be released by the Embassy within 7 working days from receipt, excluding mailing.
- Forms may be downloaded from this link, http://londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-matters/forms.
- Applicants must fill-out the form completely and clearly state the reason for the extension or re-extension.
- Incomplete applications or with lacking documents shall be returned to sender.