- Written by Super User
- Category: Balikbayan Privilege
- Hits: 32929
THIS PROGRAMME IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The Balikbayan Privilege allows Former Filipino citizens (such as Filipinos who have been naturalized British or Irish citizens) and their families a visa-free stay in the Philippines for a maximum of one (1) year, regardless of the frequency of travel or visit.
For the former Filipino citizen:
- Valid passport
2. Supporting documents to prove former Philippine citizenship:
- Cancelled Philippine passport or Philippine Birth Certificate
- Naturalization paper to show former Philippine citizenship
- Certification from adopted country
The spouses and minor unmarried children of former Filipino citizens must present the following documents to the Philippine Immigration Officer at the point of entry:
- Valid passport
- Marriage certificate (for the spouse)
- Birth Certificate (for minor children) or adoption papers (for adopted children)
- Prepare your and your dependents’ documentary requirements.
- Upon arrival in the Philippines, request the Philippine Immigration Officer at the point of entry to grant you and your dependents Balikbayan Privilege.
- The spouse and minor dependents of former Filipino citizens may enjoy Balikbayan Privilege provided that the following conditions are met:
- That they are not required entry visas under existing regulations
- They are travelling together with the balikbayan spouse / parent to the Philippines
Bringing in / Taking out Currency
Driving in the Philippines
Bringing in Pets
Bringing in Plants
Bringing in Drugs
Filming in the Philippines