- Written by Super User
- Category: NBI Clearance
- Hits: 35978
UPDATES ON THIS SERVICE
|BOOK AN APPOINTMENT HERE|
An application for NBI clearance is applied for at the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) in the Philippines. The Embassy/Consulate is only authorised to assist with the fingerprinting process in the application.
Applicants for fingerprinting are required to come in person as fingerprint imprints will be taken at the Embassy. The clearance application forms will be provided at Embassy upon the applicant's scheduled appointment.
Applicants who have previously been issued NBI clearances from (2014 onwards), can now renew their NBI clearance without the need of accomplishing new NBI fingerprint card form No. 5 (provided that no changes are made on their personal data).
The processed NBI clearance application card will be available at least three (3) working days after filing. Collection of documents may only be done by post.
Applicants may avail themselves of express service for an additional GBP 10 per document. The processed document will be ready the working day following filing, between 4:00-5:00pm (UTC), but receipt of the document will depend on the courier service.
Due to physical distancing measures being implemented, collection of documents will be done by post. Applicants must therefore provide a self-addressed, stamped, special delivery envelope with tracking number to enable to the Embassy to post back the document once it is ready.
- A confirmed appointment
- Completed Fingerprint Card Form (Civilian Form for Filipino nations and Alien Form for foreign nationals)
- One (1) copy of a 2” x 2” photo taken within the last six (6) months on white background
- One (1) photo copy of the data page of the applicant’s passport
- Notarial fee of GBP 23.00
- Special delivery envelope with stamps (available at the post office). Click here to view a sample.
- Book an appointment.
- Prepare a complete set of the requirements.
- Submit a copy of your documents to the processor.
- Pay the notarial fee at the cashier.
- Submit your biometric data.
- Wait until you receive your documents by post.
- Send the authenticated NBI clearance to the Philippine National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), NBI Building Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines together with an enclosed International Check / Money Order amounting to GBP 2.86 (GBP 1.00 = PHP 70.04) payable to the Director, National Bureau of Investigation. The certificate will be sent back to the applicant after processing.
- Upon receipt of the NBI Clearance, check to see if everything is in order and if the NBI Dry Seal is present. Without the NBI Dry Seal, the document is invalid.
- A confirmed appointment is required for all applicants.
- All applications for a NBI clearance must be made in person.
- Applicants who are married women must write their name in the following prescribed format:
- Maiden surname (family name or surname of the father)
- First name or given name
- Maternal surname (middle name or maiden surname of the mother)
- Husband’s family name and first name
- NBI Clearance forms with fingerprints not taken by the Embassy must undergo the process of authentication.
- Clearance applicants will be responsible for submitting the duly accomplished application card to the NBI in the Philippines. Applicants may wish to visit the official website of the NBI, www.nbi.gov.ph, for guidance on the filing of the clearance application with the agency.