- Confirmed appointment booked through this link.
- Completed and signed affidavit
- Number of copies to be prepared will depend on how many copies are needed by the applicant
- Bring an extra copy for the Embassy records
- Original and photocopy of any valid, government-issued ID
- The photocopy must be staped behind every copy of the affidavit, including the Embassy's copy
- Procesing fee, GBP 23.00 per document per copy (excluding the Embassy copy)
- Payable by card or contactless only
- Special delivery envelope with pre-paid postage
- We will use this to post you back the documents once they are ready
- Do not forget to write your complete name and address on the 'to' field
- Envelope must fit an A4-size document
- Postage amount will depend on the weight of the parcel and the destination
- Book an appointment through this link under the Legalisation category and the Affidavit sub-category.
- Visit the Philippine Embassy on your scheduled appointment. We are located at 6 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG.
- Present your documents at the procesing counter.
Processing time: Three (3) working days
- If you are unable to find a suitable schedule, you may have your affidavit prepared by any solicitor but you must have the document/s apostilled by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) so it will be recognised in the Philippines. For more information, please click this link.
- Personal appearance of the document's executors is required for all legalisation services.
- Arrive no earlier or later than 5 minutes from your appointment schedule.
- Wear a face mask over your nose and mouth at all times during your visit.
- If you are feeling unwell, cancel or reschedule your appointment through your VFS account.