- Original and two (2) photocopies of the data page of the latest Philippine passport
- Two (2) original copies, completed Affidavit of Renunciation of Philippine Citizenship. Download the form here.
- The Affidavit must be signed by the applicant and two witnesses before one's visit to the Philippine Embassy.
- Original and one (1) photocopy of the letter from the UK Home Office or other similar host government agency stating that the applicant must renounce his/her Philippine citizenship (if applicable)
- Special delivery envelope (must fit an A4-size document) with appropriate stamps.
- GBP 23.00
- We only accept payments via card or contactless
- At least three (3) working days (except transmittal)
- Book an appointment with the Philippine Embassy under the following categories:
- Visit the Philippine Embassy during your confirmed appointment date.
- Submit the documentary requirements at the Processing Counter.
- Pay the processing fee at the till.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Staple or clip each set of documents together in the following order:
- Affidavit of Renunciation of Philippine Citizenship
- Photocopy of the data page of the latest Philippine Passport
- Other supporting documents (i.e. UK Home Office Letter)
- We only accept payments via card or contactless.
- Take note of your envelope's tracking number so you can monitor the journey of your document through this portal.