The Embassy of the Philippines is pleased to announce that together with the Philippine Consulate in Dublin, a Consular Outreach Mission will be conducted in Dublin, Ireland from 25-26 January 2020. Below are the details of the upcoming Consular Outreach Mission:
|Date and Time||
Saturday, 25 January 2020 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Sunday, 26 January 2020 (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Philippine Consulate in Dublin
John Bosco Centre
Dublin 12 D12 END2
For details on the venue / on-site arrangements
We will be offering the following services:
- E-Passport Applications
- Civil Registration (Reports of Birth, Marriage, or Death)
- NBI Clearance Form Servicing (Fingerprinting)
- Philippine Visa Applications
- Reacquisition / Retention of Philippine Citizenship (R.A 9225)
- Advise on Philippine Laws
We urge all applicants to check the complete list of documentary requirements hereand to download and complete the relevant application forms in advance. Please avoid seeking information from other websites purporting to be the official website of the Philippine Embassy.
Important Reminder for all Philippine Citizenship petitioners:
- All Dual Citizenship petitioners who have received an email from us that their appointment has been confirmed must send us a copy of their documentary requirements prior to the scheduled consular outreach to enable us to check and verify the application and to advise the petitioner if any additional supporting documents need to be submitted beforehand. All documents must be sent to the Philippine Embassy, 6 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG and received by us no later than Monday, 20 January 2020.
Applicants must book an appointment by completing this Consular Services Request form.
Appointment bookings must be made no later than Friday, 17 January 2020. However, the appointment system will close as soon as the maximum capacity is reached.
Below are the consular fees for the above services:
|Service||Processing Fee (GBP)|
|e-Passport processing – New / Renewal||55.00|
|Replacement of Lost Passport (e-Passport)||142.00|
|Replacement of Lost Passport (MRP / MRRP)||87.00|
|Report of Birth / Marriage / Death||23.00|
|Late Registration Fee||23.00|
|Affidavits, Oaths, Certifications||23.00|
|Legalisation of Documents||23.00|
|Citizenship Reacquisition / Retention||46.00|
|Citizenship Reacquisition / Retention – Minor Dependent||23.00|
Payments may be made in cash, bank draft or credit/debit card. We do not accept personal cheques.
Return of documents
Applicants are required to provide their own self-addressed prepaid registered mailing envelope (special delivery) for the return of their documents.
The Embassy looks forward to serving you at our Consular Outreach Mission in Dublin.