The Philippine Embassy, London is now accepting applications for part-time Project Term Personnel (PTP) to assist in the implementation of overseas voter (OV) registration for the 2022 Presidential Elections.
PTP have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with information dissemination;
- Increase awareness of ongoing OV registration through promotional activities and events;
- Prepare materials for OV registration;
- Answer queries regarding OV registration;
- Assist OV registrants;
- Perform tasks of an alternate Voters’ Registration Machine (VRM) operator;
- Remind registrants to vote and provide them with necessary information; and
- Perform other tasks that may be required in the exigency of the service.
Please note that PTP contracts are for a 3-month period only with the possibility of extension. PTP will be expected to report at least 13 hours per week at the Embassy located at 6-11 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG.