The Philippine Embassy informs the public of the following updates on the travel restrictions for inbound foreign nationals to the Philippines as of 06 August 2020:
The existing Philippine Bureau of Immigration travel ban temporarily restricting the entry of foreign nationals in the Philippines remains in place until further notice. Only the following foreign nationals are exempted:
- Spouses and dependent children of Filipino nationals;
- Bearers of diplomatic visas issued by the Philippine Government;
- Members of international flight crews;
Foreign nationals with the following visas may enter the Philippines starting 1 August 2020, per Philippine Bureau of Immigration Letter Directive No. JHM-2020-140:
- 13 series of the Immigration Act (Commonwealth Act [CA] 613), as amended, which likewise includes:
- Temporary Resident Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13a [marriage to Filipino])
- Temporary Resident Visa (based on MO ADD-01-038/ADD-02-015 [Indian nationals])
- MCL-07-021 Permanent Resident Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13a [Chinese nationals])
- Native Born Visa (based on CA 613, Section 13c [for foreigners born in the Philippines with at least 1 Permanent Resident parent]);
- Republic Act 7919 visas (granted through the Social Integration Program); and
- Executive Order 324 visas.
- The same directive exempts dependents of aforementioned nationals.
In addition, per IATF Resolution No. 56, the entry of abovementioned foreign nationals covered by Letter Directive No. JHM-2020-140 are subject to the following conditions:
- With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility;
- With pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider; and,
- Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers.
No new visas will be issued until further notice.