- Written by london.pe
- Category: FAQs33
- Hits: 1481
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF COLLECTIVE PASSPORTS:
In cases where several persons are included in one (1) passport, a separate application and payment must be made for each person. All persons included in the passport must be properly identified with photograph affixed to the passport. Lack of photograph is sufficient ground for denial of visa.
(Your application shall not be processed in case of error or omission).
1. One (1) copy of FA Form 2-A (application form). Fill out all headings using CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. Original Passport (valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines) and photocopy of data page of passport;
3. Proof of financial capability to assure the maintenance of bonafide tourist status during the intended stay in the Philippines; (e.g. latest bank statement with address; employment certificate, or if pensioner, proof that applicant receives pension benefits);
4. In the case of businessmen, letter from sponsoring firm in the Philippines or in the UK stating purpose of visit. In the case of students, letter from the school stating that student is duly enrolled in the institution;
5. One (1) photograph signed on the bottom front taken in the last six (6) months;
6. Other documents that may be required by the Consular Officer (i.e. other proof of address if this is not indicated in the bank statement).