We continue to honour bookings made through our old appointment portal. If you were able to successfully book an appointment through the old appointment portal, please don't duplicate your appointment booking in the new system as a courtesy to other applicants. We will automatically cancel duplicate bookings.
Please do not email or call Embassy to request for an appointment booking. You will not be able to book an appointment this way.
In order to deliver our consular services in a safe and speedy way, we are strictly implementing an appointment system for the following services:
- Legalisation of Documents
- Civil Registry
To comply with government risk mitigation measures aimed at safeguarding public health, we may only allow a limited number of people inside the consular section at any given time.
Before booking your appointment, kindly read the following guidelines carefully:
- One (1) appointment slot = one (1) applicant = one (1) type of service
- An applicant who wishes to avail of two (2) services must book two (2) appointment slots.
- Minor applicants (17 years old and below) are entitled to one (1) adult companion however, only the service booked for the minor applicant shall be entertained.
- Applicants must book an appointment in a category that corresponds to the service they wish to avail of.
- If an applicant books an appointment for a service that does not correspond to the appropriate service category, the appointment will be cancelled or will not be entertained.
- Below is a guide to our different service categories:
- This appointment portal does not apply to those who are filing a petition to reacquire their Philippine citizenship. Kindly proceed to this link for guidance on the steps and procedure on how to reacquire one’s Philippine citizenship.
- We are strictly implementing a No Escort Policy. Only applicants with confirmed appointments will be allowed inside the Embassy premises, unless the applicant is a minor, a senior citizen, or a PWD needing special assistance.
- Applicants must visit the Embassy between 10 to 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment. Arriving too early or late is discouraged. A digital or printed copy of the confirmed appointment must be presented to the Receptionist.
- Applicants must bring with them complete sets of the documentary requirements needed for the service they wish to avail of. Guidance to the steps and requirements for our different consular services can be viewed in the Services Tab of this website.
- Applicants are reminded that the Embassy does not offer any photocopying services or sell any stamps or mailing envelopes.
- Applicants who fail to show up for their scheduled appointment without cancelling such will be blacklisted and barred from booking an appointment for 30 days.
- The personal collection of documents is not possible at the moment. Those who wish to collect their documents must post us a self-addressed, stamped, special delivery envelope with tracking number at The Philippine Embassy, 6 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG.
- Appointment slots are limited. As a consideration to others, applicants must only book an appointment when they are sure that they are able to attend. In case of any unforeseen circumstances that will prevent the applicant from showing up, he or she must rebook or cancel his or her appointment.
By clicking the button below, I signify that I have read and understood, and that I agree with the guidelines of the Philippine Embassy in London’s Appointment System.
|BOOK AN APPOINTMENT|