The Concular Section of the Philippine Embassy in London provides timely and efficient frontline services to the approximately 200,000 Filipino nationals in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Among the services offered are the following:
- Legalization and Notarials
- Civil Registry (Reports of Birth, Marriage, Divorce, Death)
- Dual Citizenship (reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship)
- Assistance to Nationals (ATN) Service
- Legal Advice (on Philippine laws and regulations)
- Overseas Voting Registration
The Consular Section liaises with UK authorities on consular and migration issues affecting Filipinos in the United Kingdom.
It organizes events, meetings and dialogues with Filipino communities to advance their interests and general welfare in their host country.
In addition, it regularly conducts consular outreach in various parts of the UK in order to bring services closer to Filipino nationals.